- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Colombo Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Colombo, Sri Lanka is: 6.9270786 and the longitude is: 79.86124300000006.
|Position from Earth's Center:||E|
|Elevation:||11.43 Meters (37.51 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||LKA|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||+0530|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Friday January 28th 11:57am|
Colombo "Kŏḷamba[si]/Kŏl̮umpu[ta]" is the capital of Sri Lanka (see coordinates for Sri Lanka) and is located 258.4 Km SE of Tiruchchendur, India and 766.8 Km ENE of Male, Maldives.
Colombo is the most populated city in Sri Lanka. Dehiwala-Mount (see coordinates for Dehiwala-Mount) located 11 Km S of Colombo, is the 2nd most populated in Sri Lanka and Moratuwa 15.8 Km away SSE is the 3rd most populated.
Airport near 6°55'37.48"N and 79°51'40.47"E:
- "CMB" Bandaranaike International Colombo Airport (28.3 Km N see coordinates for Bandaranaike International Airport (CMB))
Colombo points of interest:
- 1.3 Km S Colombo Town Hall, Colombo, Sri Lanka
- 1.4 Km SW Beira Lake, Colombo, Sri Lanka
- 1.7 Km NW Pettah Market, Colombo, Sri Lanka
- 1.7 Km NW Khan Clock Tower, Colombo, Sri Lanka
- 1.9 Km S Sri Lanka National Museum, Colombo, Sri Lanka
Need to calculate the distance between Colombo and nearby cities? See Colombo to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Colombo.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|