- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Beirut Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Beirut, Lebanon is: 33.8886289 and the longitude is: 35.49547940000002.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NE|
|Elevation:||99.71 Meters (327.13 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||LBN|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EEST|
|EEST Stands for:||Eastern European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|EEST Began:||March 27th 2022 12:00am EET|
|EEST Ends:||October 30th 2022 12:00am EEST|
|Current Time:||Friday May 20th 7:29pm|
Beirut "Bayrūt" is the capital of Lebanon (see coordinates for Lebanon) and is located 59.6 Km WNW of Az Zabadani, Syria and 76 Km N of Qiryat Shemona, Israel. Being located at 33°53'19.06"N and 35°29'43.73"E, Beirut is right in the center of Lebanon.
Beirut is the most populated city in Lebanon. Ra's Bayrut (see coordinates for Ra's Bayrut) located 2.5 Km WNW of Beirut, is the 2nd most populated in Lebanon and Tripoli 68.5 Km away NNE is the 3rd most populated.
Airport near 33°53'19.06"N and 35°29'43.73"E:
- "BEY" Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (7.6 Km S see coordinates for Beirut-Rafic Hariri International Airport)
Beirut points of interest:
- 1 Km NW Hamra Street, Beirut, Lebanon
- 1.2 Km NE Mohammed Al Amin Mosque, Beirut, Lebanon
- 1.4 Km NE Martyrs Square, Beirut, Lebanon
- 2.1 Km ESE National Museum of Beirut, Beirut, Lebanon
- 2.3 Km W Pigeon Rocks, Beirut, Lebanon
Beirut time zone:
Beirut's coordinates are in the EET (Eastern European Time) and EEST (Eastern European Summer Time) time zones. Note that this is the only time zone used in Lebanon.
|Asia/Beirut Time Zone:||EET and EEST|
|EET UTC/GMT Difference:||+02:00|
|EEST UTC/GMT Difference:||+03:00|
|EET to EEST:||+1 hour|
|EEST to EET:||-1 hour|
Note: Syrian Arab Republic; Janīn, WE, Occupied Palestinian Territory; Jordan and Cyprus time zones also observe EET and EEST.
Need to calculate the distance between Beirut and nearby cities? See Beirut to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Beirut.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|