- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Pyŏngsŏng Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Pyŏngsŏng, South Pyongan, North Korea is: 39.260415 and the longitude is: 125.861953.
|Position from Earth's Center:||ENE|
|Elevation:||96.13 Meters (315.39 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||PRK|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||KST|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Thursday December 7th 5:29am|
Pyŏngsŏng, South Pyongan, North Korea Summary
P'yongsong "P’yŏngsŏng", the capital of the South Pyongan province, has a latitude of 39°15'37.49"N and a longitude of 125°51'43.03"E or 39.260415 and 125.861953 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #14 in North Korea.
Pyŏngsŏng, South Pyongan, North Korea coordinates are near the China and South Korea borders; 153.2 Km ESE of Dandong, Liaoning, China (see coordinates for Dandong) and 168.9 Km NNW of Munsan, South Korea (see coordinates for Munsan).
Populated areas near P’yŏngsŏng:
- 23.5 Km ESE to Kangdong-up, 평양 (see coordinates for Kangdong)
- 26.1 Km SSW to Pyongyang, 평양 (see coordinates for Pyongyang)
- 43.2 Km NNW to Sinanju, South Pyongan (see coordinates for Sinanju)
- 43.6 Km NNW to Anju, South Pyongan (see coordinates for Anju)
- 44.9 Km S to Chunghwa, 평양 (see coordinates for Chunghwa)
Airports near 39°15'37.49"N and 125°51'43.03"E:
- "FNJ" Sunan International Airport (17 Km WSW)
Need to calculate the distance between Pyŏngsŏng and nearby cities? See Pyŏngsŏng to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Pyŏngsŏng.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|