- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Burma Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Burma, Jordan is: 32.216667 and the longitude is: 35.783333.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NE|
|Elevation:||542.1 Meters (1778.53 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||JOR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EET|
|EET Stands for:||Eastern European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|EET Began:||October 28th 2022 1:00am EEST|
|EET Ends:||March 31st 2023 12:00am EET|
|Current Time:||Saturday January 28th 12:12pm|
Burma, Jordan Summary
Burma "Burmā" has a latitude of 32°13'0"N and a longitude of 35°46'60"E or 32.216667 and 35.783333 respectively.
Burma, Jordan coordinates are near the Palestinian Territory, Israel and Syria borders; 31.5 Km SE of `Ayn al Bayda, Palestinian Territory (see coordinates for `Ayn al Bayda'); 58.7 Km SE of Kafr Misr, North District, Israel (see coordinates for Kafr Misr) and 62.7 Km S of Ash Shajarah, Daraa Governorate, Syria (see coordinates for Ash Shajarah).
Areas near Burmā:
- 32.2 Km N to Bayt Yafa, إربيد (see coordinates for Tall Bayt Yafa، Jordan)
- 40.6 Km NNW to At Tayyibah, إربيد (see coordinates for Wadi at Tayyibah، Jordan)
- 49 Km NNW to Umm Qays, إربيد (see coordinates for `Ayn Umm Qays، Jordan)
- 80.3 Km E to Umm al Qittayn, Mafraq Governorate (see coordinates for Umm AL-Quttain Mosque)
Populated areas nearby:
- 13.1 Km NNW to 'Ajlun, Ajloun (see coordinates for Ajloun)
- 13.3 Km ENE to Jarash, Jerash (see coordinates for Jarash)
- 20.1 Km SSW to As Salt, Balqa (see coordinates for As Salt)
- 28.4 Km SE to Rusayfah،, زرقاء (see coordinates for Jabal ar Rusayfah، Jordan)
- 29.4 Km S to Wadi as Sir, Amman (see coordinates for Wadi Al Seer)
Note: Burmā is also located 32.7 Km NNW of Jordan capital Amman (see coordinates for Amman).
Airports near 32°13'0"N and 35°46'60"E:
- "AMM" Queen Alia International Airport (58.4 Km SSE)
- "ADJ" Amman-Marka International Airport (33.5 Km SE)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Burma.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|