- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Aqaba Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Aqaba, Jordan is: 29.5319199 and the longitude is: 35.00608420000003.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NE|
|Elevation:||19.72 Meters (64.71 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||JOR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EEST|
|EEST Stands for:||Eastern European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|EEST Began:||March 31st 2023 12:00am EET|
|EEST Ends:||October 27th 2023 1:00am EEST|
|Current Time:||Saturday September 23rd 1:37pm|
Aqaba, Jordan Summary
Aqaba, the capital of the Aqaba province, has a latitude of 29°31'54.91"N and a longitude of 35°0'21.9"E or 29.53192 and 35.006084 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #7 in Jordan.
Aqaba, Jordan coordinates are near the Israel and Saudi Arabia borders; 6 Km ESE of Eilat, South District, Israel (see coordinates for Eilat) and 198.4 Km NW of Tabuk, Saudi Arabia (see coordinates for Tabuk Saudi Arabia).
Airports near 29°31'54.91"N and 35°0'21.9"E:
- "AQJ" Aqaba King Hussein International Airport (8.9 Km N)
Points of interest near Aqaba:
- 1.2 Km SSW Aqaba Fort, Aqaba, Jordan
- 3.1 Km NE Aqaba City Center Shopping Mall, Aqaba, Jordan
Need to calculate the distance between Aqaba and nearby cities? See Aqaba to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Aqaba.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|