- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Al Qasr Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Al Qasr, Jordan is: 31.313801 and the longitude is: 35.747181.
|Al Qasr Latitude:||31.313801|
|Al Qasr Longitude:||35.747181|
|Position from Earth's Center:||NE|
|Elevation:||925.74 Meters (3037.22 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||JOR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EEST|
|EEST Stands for:||Eastern European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|EEST Began:||March 31st 2023 12:00am EET|
|EEST Ends:||October 27th 2023 1:00am EEST|
|Current Time:||Monday September 25th 10:01am|
Al Qasr, Jordan Summary
Al Qasr "Al Qaşr" has a latitude of 31°18'49.68"N and a longitude of 35°44'49.85"E or 31.313801 and 35.747181 respectively.
Al Qasr, Jordan coordinates are near the Israel, Palestinian Territory and Syria borders; 38.7 Km ENE of `En Boqeq, South District, Israel (see coordinates for Ein Bokek); 62.8 Km SE of Bayt Ta`mar, Palestinian Territory (see coordinates for Bayt Ta'mar) and 147.6 Km SW of Al Ghariyah, As-Suwayda Governorate, Syria (see coordinates for Al Ghariyah).
Areas near Al Qaşr:
- 12.5 Km S to Adir, Al Karak (see coordinates for Adir)
- 32.1 Km SSW to At Tayyibah, Al Karak (see coordinates for At Tayyibah)
Populated areas nearby:
- 16.6 Km S to Karak City, Al Karak (see coordinates for Karak)
- 41.7 Km SW to Safi, Al Karak (see coordinates for Safi)
- 45.3 Km N to Madaba (see coordinates for Madaba)
- 54.7 Km SSW to At Tafilah, Tafilah (see coordinates for Tafilah Governorate)
- 65.5 Km NNE to Sahab, Amman (see coordinates for Sahab)
Note: Al Qaşr is also located 73.9 Km SSW of Jordan capital Amman (see coordinates for Amman).
Airports near 31°18'49.68"N and 35°44'49.85"E:
- "AMM" Queen Alia International Airport (51.1 Km NNE)
- "ADJ" Amman-Marka International Airport (76.9 Km NNE)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Al Qasr.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|