- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Ajloun Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Ajloun, Jordan is: 32.3304488 and the longitude is: 35.74784479999994.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NE|
|Elevation:||757.87 Meters (2486.46 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||JOR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EET|
|EET Stands for:||Eastern European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|EET Began:||October 28th 2022 1:00am EEST|
|EET Ends:||March 31st 2023 12:00am EET|
|Current Time:||Monday January 30th 7:59pm|
Ajloun, Jordan Summary
'Ajlun "‘Ajlūn", the capital of the Ajloun province, is located in the city of Ajloun and has a latitude of 32°19'49.62"N and a longitude of 35°44'52.24"E or 32.330449 and 35.747845 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #6 in Jordan.
Ajloun, Jordan coordinates are near the Israel, Palestinian Territory, Syria and Saudi Arabia borders; 29.9 Km SE of Bet She'an, North District, Israel (see coordinates for Beit She'an); 35.5 Km E of Tubas, Palestinian Territory (see coordinates for Tubas); 46.7 Km SW of Daraa, Syria (see coordinates for Daraa) and 188.8 Km NW of Al Qurayyat, Al Jowf, Saudi Arabia (see coordinates for Al Qurayyat Saudi Arabia).
Populated areas near ‘Ajlūn:
- 16 Km ESE to Jarash, Jerash (see coordinates for Jarash)
- 26 Km NNE to Irbid, Habaka (see coordinates for Irbid)
- 32.1 Km S to As Salt, Balqa (see coordinates for As Salt)
- 36.1 Km NE to Ar Ramtha, Habaka (see coordinates for Ar Ramtha)
- 40.1 Km SE to Rusayfah،, زرقاء (see coordinates for Jabal ar Rusayfah، Jordan)
Note: ‘Ajlūn is also located 45.6 Km NNW of Jordan capital Amman (see coordinates for Amman).
Airports near 32°19'49.62"N and 35°44'52.24"E:
- "ADJ" Amman-Marka International Airport (45.9 Km SSE)
- "AMM" Queen Alia International Airport (71.5 Km SSE)
Points of interest near Ajloun:
- 1.9 Km WSW Ajloun Castle (see coordinates for Ajloun Castle)
Need to calculate the distance between Ajloun and nearby cities? See Ajloun to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Ajloun.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|