- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
May Pen Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for May Pen, Jamaica is: 17.964633 and the longitude is: -77.243389.
|May Pen Latitude:||17.964633|
|May Pen Longitude:||-77.243389|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||80.89 Meters (265.4 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||JAM|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EST|
|EST Stands for:||Eastern Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Thursday September 21st 6:04am|
May Pen, Jamaica Summary
May Pen, the capital of the Clarendon Parish province, has a latitude of 17°57'52.68"N and a longitude of 77°14'36.2"W or 17.964633 and -77.243389 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #7 in Jamaica.
Populated areas near May Pen:
- 14.5 Km E to Old Harbour, Saint Catherine Parish (see coordinates for Old Harbour)
- 28.6 Km WNW to Mandeville, Manchester Parish (see coordinates for Mandeville)
- 28.7 Km NE to Linstead, Saint Catherine Parish (see coordinates for Linstead)
- 29 Km ENE to Spanish Town, Saint Catherine Parish (see coordinates for Spanish Town)
- 37.5 Km E to Portmore, Saint Catherine Parish (see coordinates for Portmore)
Note: May Pen is also located 47 Km W of Jamaica capital Kingston (see coordinates for Kingston).
Airports near 17°57'52.68"N and 77°14'36.2"W:
- "KTP" Tinson Pen Airport (44.5 Km E)
- "KIN" Norman Manley International Airport (48.3 Km E see coordinates for Norman Manley International Airport (KIN))
- "OCJ" Boscobel Aerodrome (56.8 Km NNE see coordinates for Ian Fleming International Airport (OCJ))
Need to calculate the distance between May Pen and nearby cities? See May Pen to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for May Pen.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|