- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Linstead Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Linstead, Jamaica is: 18.1402987 and the longitude is: -77.0449327.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||138.13 Meters (453.19 Feet)|
|Province:||Saint Catherine Parish|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||JAM|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EST|
|EST Stands for:||Eastern Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Wednesday August 10th 2:25am|
Linstead, Jamaica Summary
Linstead has a latitude of 18°8'25.08"N and a longitude of 77°2'41.76"W or 18.140299 and -77.044933 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #9 in Jamaica.
Populated areas near Linstead:
- 15.3 Km SSE to Spanish Town, Saint Catherine Parish (see coordinates for Spanish Town)
- 23.1 Km SSW to Old Harbour, Saint Catherine Parish (see coordinates for Old Harbour)
- 25.8 Km SE to Portmore, Saint Catherine Parish (see coordinates for Portmore)
- 28.7 Km SW to May Pen, Clarendon Parish (see coordinates for May Pen)
- 30.8 Km ESE to Half Way Tree, Saint Andrew Parish (see coordinates for Half Way Tree Road)
Note: Linstead is also located 31.2 Km WNW of Jamaica capital Kingston (see coordinates for Kingston).
Airports near 18°8'25.08"N and 77°2'41.76"W:
- "KTP" Tinson Pen Airport (28.8 Km SE)
- "OCJ" Boscobel Aerodrome (30.4 Km NNE see coordinates for Ian Fleming International Airport (OCJ))
- "KIN" Norman Manley International Airport (35.5 Km SE see coordinates for Norman Manley International Airport (KIN))
Need to calculate the distance between Linstead and nearby cities? See Linstead to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Linstead.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|