- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Ian Fleming International Airport (OCJ) Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Ian Fleming International Airport (OCJ), A3, Salt Gut, Jamaica is: 18.403889 and the longitude is: -76.967781.
|Ian Fleming International Airport (OCJ) Latitude:||18.403889|
|Ian Fleming International Airport (OCJ) Longitude:||-76.967781|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||29.42 Meters (96.52 Feet)|
|Province:||St. Mary Parish|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||JAM|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EST|
|EST Stands for:||Eastern Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Wednesday August 10th 2:50am|
Places Closest to Boscobel Aerodrome:
- 30.4 Km SSW Linstead, Saint Catherine Parish (see coordinates for Linstead)
- 42.8 Km S Spanish Town, Saint Catherine Parish (see coordinates for Spanish Town)
- 48.1 Km SSE New Kingston, (see coordinates for New Kingston)
- 48.4 Km SSE Half Way Tree, Saint Andrew Parish (see coordinates for Half Way Tree Road)
- 49.9 Km S Portmore, Saint Catherine Parish (see coordinates for Portmore)
Another JM airport near OCJ:
- "KTP" Tinson Pen Airport (48.6 Km SSE)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Ian Fleming International Airport (OCJ).
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|