- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Genoa Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Genoa, Italy is: 44.4056499 and the longitude is: 8.946255999999948.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||11.47 Meters (37.63 Feet)|
|District:||Metropolitan City of Milan|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||ITA|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 29th 2020 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 25th 2020 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Thursday October 1st 10:19am|
Genoa, Italy Summary
Genoa, the capital of the Liguria province, has a latitude of 44°24'20.34"N and a longitude of 8°56'46.52"E or 44.40565 and 8.946256 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #6 in Italy.
Genoa, Italy coordinates are near the France and Switzerland borders; 135.4 Km ENE of Menton, PACA, France (see coordinates for Menton) and 178.1 Km S of Lugano, TI, Switzerland (see coordinates for Lugano).
Populated areas near Genoa:
- 23.7 Km ESE to Rapallo, Liguria (see coordinates for Rapallo GE)
- 31.3 Km ESE to Chiavari, Liguria (see coordinates for Chiavari GE)
- 38.9 Km ESE to Sestri Levante, Liguria (see coordinates for Sestri Levante GE)
- 40.2 Km WSW to Savona, Liguria (see coordinates for Savona SV)
- 41.6 Km NNW to Novi Ligure, Piemonte (see coordinates for 15067 Novi Ligure AL)
Airports near 44°24'20.34"N and 8°56'46.52"E:
- "GOA" Genoa Cristoforo Colombo Airport (8.7 Km W)
- "ALL" Villanova D'Albenga International Airport (76.3 Km WSW)
Points of interest near Genoa:
- 0.9 Km NW Parco della Villetta Di Negro, Genoa, Italy
- 1.1 Km SSW Fiera di Genova, Genoa, Italy
- 1.2 Km W Cathedral Museum (Museo del Tesoro della Cattedrale di San Lorenzo), Genoa, Italy
- 1.5 Km WNW Aquarium of Genoa, Genoa, Italy
- 1.7 Km WNW The Bigo Lift (Il Bigo), Genoa, Italy
- 2.2 Km NW Castello d'Albertis, Genoa, Italy
- 2.3 Km WNW Piazza Acquaverde, Genoa, Italy
Need to calculate the distance between Genoa and nearby cities? See Genoa to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Genoa.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|