- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Bolzano Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Bolzano, Province of Bolzano - South Tyrol, Italy is: 46.4982953 and the longitude is: 11.3547582.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NNE|
|Elevation:||267.62 Meters (878 Feet)|
|District:||Province of Bolzano - South Tyrol|
|Province:||Trentino-Alto Adige/South Tyrol|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||ITA|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CET|
|CET Stands for:||Central European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CET Began:||October 25th 2020 3:00am CEST|
|CET Ends:||March 28th 2021 2:00am CET|
|Current Time:||Wednesday January 20th 4:55am|
Bolzano, Province of Bolzano - South Tyrol, Italy Summary
Bolzano, the seat of Province of Bolzano - South Tyrol District, has a latitude of 46°29'53.86"N and a longitude of 11°21'17.13"E or 46.498295 and 11.354758 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #34 in Italy.
Bolzano, Province of Bolzano - South Tyrol, Italy coordinates are near the Austria and Switzerland borders; 85.8 Km S of Innsbruck, Tyrol, Austria (see coordinates for Innsbruck) and 145.1 Km ESE of Chur, GR, Switzerland (see coordinates for Chur).
Populated areas near Bolzano:
- 24.7 Km NW to Merano, Trentino-Alto Adige (see coordinates for Merano BZ)
- 33.6 Km NE to Bressanone, Trentino-Alto Adige (see coordinates for Bressanone BZ)
- 50.4 Km SSW to Trento, Trentino-Alto Adige/South Tyrol (see coordinates for Trento)
- 71.8 Km SSW to Rovereto, Trentino-Alto Adige (see coordinates for 38068 Rovereto TN)
- 76.7 Km ESE to Belluno, Veneto (see coordinates for 32100 Belluno BL)
Airports near 46°29'53.86"N and 11°21'17.13"E:
- "BZO" Bolzano Airport (4.8 Km SSW)
Points of interest near Bolzano:
- 0.1 Km S Cathedral of Bolzano, Bolzano, Italy
- 0.2 Km WSW City Gallery, Bolzano, Italy
- 0.7 Km WNW Piazza della Vittoria, Bolzano, Italy
- 0.7 Km NNW Talferwiesen-Prati del Talvera, Bolzano, Italy
- 3.6 Km SW Fiera Bolzano, Bolzano, Italy
- 4.3 Km WSW Castel Firmiano, Bolzano, Italy
Need to calculate the distance between Bolzano and nearby cities? See Bolzano to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Bolzano.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|