- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Bologna Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Bologna, Italy is: 44.494887 and the longitude is: 11.342616.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NNE|
|Elevation:||72.51 Meters (237.88 Feet)|
|District:||Metropolitan City of Bologna|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||ITA|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CET|
|CET Stands for:||Central European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CET Began:||October 25th 2020 3:00am CEST|
|CET Ends:||March 28th 2021 2:00am CET|
|Current Time:||Saturday January 16th 9:15am|
Bologna, Italy Summary
Bologna, the capital of the Emilia-Romagna province, has a latitude of 44°29'41.59"N and a longitude of 11°20'33.42"E or 44.494887 and 11.342616 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #7 in Italy.
Bologna, Italy coordinates are near the San Marino border; 107.8 Kilometers NW of San Marino, San Marino (see coordinates for Città di San Marino).
Populated areas near Bologna:
- 5.4 Km ESE to San Lazzaro, Emilia-Romagna (see coordinates for 40068 San Lazzaro di Savena BO)
- 5.5 Km WSW to Casalecchio di Reno, Emilia-Romagna (see coordinates for Casalecchio di Reno BO)
- 9.1 Km N to Castel Maggiore, Emilia-Romagna (see coordinates for 40013 Castel Maggiore BO)
- 10.4 Km W to Zola Predosa, Emilia-Romagna (see coordinates for 40069 Zola Predosa BO)
- 20.2 Km NW to San Giovanni in Persiceto, Emilia-Romagna (see coordinates for 40017 San Giovanni In Persiceto BO)
Note: Bologna is also located 303.1 Km NNW of Italy capital Rome Lazio (see coordinates for Rome).
Airports near 44°29'41.59"N and 11°20'33.42"E:
- "BLQ" Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport (6.2 Km NW see coordinates for Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport)
- "FRL" Forlì Airport (66.8 Km ESE)
- "FLR" Peretola Airport (77 Km S see coordinates for Florence Airport)
Points of interest near Bologna:
- 0.1 Km S Palazzo Comunale, Bologna, Italy
- 0.1 Km S Piazza Maggiore (see coordinates for Piazza Maggiore)
- 0.2 Km SSE Archaeological Museum, Bologna, Italy
- 0.3 Km SSE Galleria Cavour Shopping Center, Bologna, Italy
- 0.5 Km WSW Glossatori Tombs, Bologna, Italy
- 0.6 Km S Basilica of San Domenico, Bologna, Italy
- 0.9 Km ENE Bologna Botanical Gardens, Bologna, Italy
Need to calculate the distance between Bologna and nearby cities? See Bologna to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Bologna.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|