- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Tura Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Tura, Meghalaya, India is: 25.514071 and the longitude is: 90.203214.
|Position from Earth's Center:||ENE|
|Elevation:||300.92 Meters (987.28 Feet)|
|District:||West Garo Hills|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||IND|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||IST|
|IST Stands for:||Indian Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Tuesday July 23rd 10:22pm|
Tura, Meghalaya, India Summary
Tura has a latitude of 25°30'50.66"N and a longitude of 90°12'11.57"E or 25.514071 and 90.203214 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #670 in India.
Tura, Meghalaya, India coordinates are near the Bangladesh and Bhutan borders; 54.9 Km E of Chilmari, Rangpur Division, Bangladesh (see coordinates for Chilmari) and 168.3 Km SSE of Jaigaon, WB, Bhutan (see coordinates for Jaigaon).
Populated areas near Tura:
- 34.3 Km W to Mankachar, AS (see coordinates for Mankachar)
- 60.8 Km NNW to Dhuburi, AS (see coordinates for Dhuburi)
- 68.5 Km NNW to Gauripur, AS (see coordinates for Gauripur)
- 79.6 Km N to Bilasipara, AS (see coordinates for Bilasipara)
- 83.7 Km NNE to Goalpara, AS (see coordinates for Goalpara)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Tura.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|