- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Taki Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Taki, West Bengal, India is: 22.5863755 and the longitude is: 88.9078527.
|Position from Earth's Center:||ENE|
|Elevation:||9.85 Meters (32.33 Feet)|
|District:||North 24 Parganas|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||IND|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||IST|
|IST Stands for:||Indian Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Monday September 26th 4:10pm|
Taki, West Bengal, India Summary
Taki "Tāki" has a latitude of 22°35'10.95"N and a longitude of 88°54'28.27"E or 22.586376 and 88.907853 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #1067 in India.
Taki, West Bengal, India coordinates are near the Bangladesh border; 22.2 Kilometers SW of Satkhira, Khulna Division, Bangladesh (see coordinates for Satkhira).
Populated areas near Tāki:
- 19.2 Km NW to Baduria, WB (see coordinates for Baduria)
- 36.2 Km NNW to Gobardanga, WB (see coordinates for Gobardanga)
- 38.5 Km NW to Habra, WB (see coordinates for Habra)
- 40 Km SW to Canning, WB (see coordinates for Canning)
- 40.6 Km NW to Ashoknagar Kalyangarh, WB (see coordinates for Ashoknagar Kalyangarh)
Airports near 22°35'10.95"N and 88°54'28.27"E:
- "CCU" Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport (48 Km W see coordinates for Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport (CCU))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Taki.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|