- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Santipur Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Santipur, West Bengal 741404, India is: 23.2645399 and the longitude is: 88.4380966.
|Position from Earth's Center:||ENE|
|Elevation:||16.73 Meters (54.9 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||IND|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||IST|
|IST Stands for:||Indian Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Monday September 26th 3:09pm|
Santipur, West Bengal 741404, India Summary
Shantipur "Shāntipur" has a latitude of 23°15'52.34"N and a longitude of 88°26'17.15"E or 23.26454 and 88.438097 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #278 in India.
Santipur, West Bengal 741404, India coordinates are near the Bangladesh border; 70 Kilometers WNW of Jhingergacha, Khulna Division, Bangladesh (see coordinates for Jhikargacha).
Populated areas near Shāntipur:
- 10.2 Km WSW to Kalna, WB (see coordinates for Kalna)
- 15 Km SE to Aistala, WB (see coordinates for Aistala)
- 16.3 Km SE to Ranaghat, WB (see coordinates for Ranaghat)
- 16.5 Km NNE to Krishnanagar, WB (see coordinates for Krishnanagar)
- 17.1 Km NNW to Navadwip, WB (see coordinates for Nabadwip)
Airports near 23°15'52.34"N and 88°26'17.15"E:
- "CCU" Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport (67.8 Km S see coordinates for Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport (CCU))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Santipur.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|