- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport (CCU) Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport (CCU), Jessore Rd, Dum Dum, Kolkata, West Bengal 700052, India is: 22.6520429 and the longitude is: 88.4463299.
|Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport (CCU) Latitude:||22.6520429|
|Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport (CCU) Longitude:||88.4463299|
|Position from Earth's Center:||ENE|
|Elevation:||4.96 Meters (16.28 Feet)|
|Name:||Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport|
|District:||North 24 Parganas|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||IND|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||IST|
|IST Stands for:||Indian Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Sunday November 27th 6:54am|
Places Closest to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport:
- 1.6 Km WSW Dam Dam, WB (see coordinates for Dum Dum)
- 4.2 Km WSW Garui, WB (see coordinates for Garui)
- 4.9 Km NNE Madhyamgram, (see coordinates for Madhyamgram Chowrasta)
- 8.3 Km WSW Baranagar, WB (see coordinates for Baranagar)
- 8.6 Km WNW Kāmārhāti, WB (see coordinates for Kamarhati)
Points of interest near CCU:
- 8.1 Km SSW Salt Lake City Centre Mall, Kolkata, India
- 8.7 Km WSW Ratan Babu Ghat, Kolkata, India
- 9.2 Km SSW Nicco Park (see coordinates for Nicco Park)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport (CCU).
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|