- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Habra Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Habra, West Bengal, India is: 22.8488542 and the longitude is: 88.66395910000006.
|Position from Earth's Center:||ENE|
|Elevation:||13.24 Meters (43.42 Feet)|
|District:||North 24 Parganas|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||IND|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||IST|
|IST Stands for:||Indian Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Wednesday October 4th 8:57pm|
Habra, West Bengal, India Summary
Habra "Hābra" has a latitude of 22°50'55.88"N and a longitude of 88°39'50.25"E or 22.848854 and 88.663959 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #292 in India.
Habra, West Bengal, India coordinates are near the Bangladesh border; 44.1 Kilometers WNW of Satkhira, Khulna Division, Bangladesh (see coordinates for Satkhira).
Populated areas near Hābra:
- 4.2 Km WSW to Ashoknagar Kalyangarh, WB (see coordinates for Ashoknagar Kalyangarh)
- 10.9 Km ENE to Gobardanga, WB (see coordinates for Gobardanga)
- 19.5 Km SE to Baduria, WB (see coordinates for Baduria)
- 25.3 Km W to Naihati, WB (see coordinates for Naihati)
- 25.9 Km WNW to Kanchrapara, WB (see coordinates for Kanchrapara)
Airports near 22°50'55.88"N and 88°39'50.25"E:
- "CCU" Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport (31 Km SW see coordinates for Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport (CCU))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Habra.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|