- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Dinhata Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Dinhata, West Bengal 736135, India is: 26.1290634 and the longitude is: 89.4694913.
|Position from Earth's Center:||ENE|
|Elevation:||39.69 Meters (130.22 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||IND|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||IST|
|IST Stands for:||Indian Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Saturday June 3rd 5:01pm|
Dinhata, West Bengal 736135, India Summary
Dinhata "Dīnhāta" has a latitude of 26°7'44.63"N and a longitude of 89°28'10.17"E or 26.129063 and 89.469491 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #1012 in India.
Dinhata, West Bengal 736135, India coordinates are near the Bangladesh, Bhutan and Nepal borders; 23.8 Km N of Lalmanirhat, Rangpur Division, Bangladesh (see coordinates for Lalmonirhat); 79.2 Km S of Jaigaon, WB, Bhutan (see coordinates for Jaigaon) and 145.7 Km ESE of Bhadrapur, Eastern Region, Nepal (see coordinates for Bhadrapur).
Populated areas near Dīnhāta:
- 23.1 Km N to Koch Bihar, WB (see coordinates for Cooch Behar)
- 29.9 Km NE to Tufanganj, WB (see coordinates for Tufanganj)
- 34.8 Km NW to Matabhanga, WB (see coordinates for Mathabhanga)
- 39.9 Km N to Birpara, WB (see coordinates for Birpara)
- 49.7 Km E to Gauripur, AS (see coordinates for Gauripur)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Dinhata.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|