Tools on this Site
- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Bongaon Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Bongaon, West Bengal, India is: 23.044038 and the longitude is: 88.827703.
|Position from Earth's Center:||ENE|
|Elevation:||14.78 Meters (48.48 Feet)|
|District:||North 24 Parganas|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||IND|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||IST|
|IST Stands for:||Indian Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Monday June 5th 6:11am|
Bongaon, West Bengal, India Summary
Bangaon is located in the city of Bongaon and has a latitude of 23°2'38.54"N and a longitude of 88°49'39.73"E or 23.044038 and 88.827703 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #380 in India.
Bongaon, West Bengal, India coordinates are near the Bangladesh border; 28.5 Kilometers WSW of Jhingergacha, Khulna Division, Bangladesh (see coordinates for Jhikargacha).
Populated areas near Bangaon:
- 19 Km SSW to Gobardanga, WB (see coordinates for Gobardanga)
- 27.4 Km SW to Habra, WB (see coordinates for Habra)
- 30.6 Km WNW to Ranaghat, WB (see coordinates for Ranaghat)
- 30.8 Km SW to Ashoknagar Kalyangarh, WB (see coordinates for Ashoknagar Kalyangarh)
- 31.8 Km WNW to Aistala, WB (see coordinates for Aistala)
Airports near 23°2'38.54"N and 88°49'39.73"E:
- "CCU" Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport (58.3 Km SW see coordinates for Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport (CCU))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Bongaon.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|