Tools on this Site
- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Bilasipara Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Bilasipara, Assam, India is: 26.22976 and the longitude is: 90.230403.
|Position from Earth's Center:||ENE|
|Elevation:||38.09 Meters (124.98 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||IND|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||IST|
|IST Stands for:||Indian Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Saturday April 1st 4:13pm|
Bilasipara, Assam, India Summary
Bilasipara "Bilāsipāra" has a latitude of 26°13'47.14"N and a longitude of 90°13'49.45"E or 26.22976 and 90.230403 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #1137 in India.
Bilasipara, Assam, India coordinates are near the Bangladesh and Bhutan borders; 61 Km ENE of Nageswari, Rajshahi Division, Bangladesh (see coordinates for Nageshwari) and 89.4 Km S of Tsirang, Bhutan (see coordinates for Tsirang).
Populated areas near Bilāsipāra:
- 19.4 Km N to Kokrajhar, AS (see coordinates for Kokrajhar)
- 21.8 Km ENE to Chapar, AS (see coordinates for Chapar)
- 30.6 Km WSW to Gauripur, AS (see coordinates for Gauripur)
- 34.1 Km SW to Dhuburi, AS (see coordinates for Dhuburi)
- 40.1 Km E to Goalpara, AS (see coordinates for Goalpara)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Bilasipara.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|