Tools on this Site
- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Baharampur Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Baharampur, West Bengal, India is: 22.7642151 and the longitude is: 88.29112069999996.
|Position from Earth's Center:||ENE|
|Elevation:||6.74 Meters (22.1 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||IND|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||IST|
|IST Stands for:||Indian Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Sunday June 4th 4:01am|
Baharampur, West Bengal, India Summary
Baharampur has a latitude of 22°45'51.17"N and a longitude of 88°17'28.03"E or 22.764215 and 88.291121 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #224 in India.
Baharampur, West Bengal, India coordinates are near the Bangladesh border; 80.1 Kilometers W of Satkhira, Khulna Division, Bangladesh (see coordinates for Satkhira).
Populated areas near Baharampur:
- 4.5 Km NE to Baidyabati, WB (see coordinates for Baidyabati)
- 5.9 Km SE to Rishra, WB (see coordinates for Rishra)
- 7.6 Km SSE to Konnagar, WB (see coordinates for Konnagar)
- 8.1 Km NW to Singur, WB (see coordinates for Singur)
- 8.9 Km ESE to Titagarh, WB (see coordinates for Titagarh)
Airports near 22°45'51.17"N and 88°17'28.03"E:
- "CCU" Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport (20.1 Km SE see coordinates for Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport (CCU))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Baharampur.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|