- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Ayodhya Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh, India is: 26.7879633 and the longitude is: 82.1985518.
|Position from Earth's Center:||ENE|
|Elevation:||98.13 Meters (321.94 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||IND|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||IST|
|IST Stands for:||Indian Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Friday January 28th 5:14am|
Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh, India Summary
Ayodhya has a latitude of 26°47'16.67"N and a longitude of 82°11'54.79"E or 26.787963 and 82.198552 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #810 in India.
Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh, India coordinates are near the Nepal border; 146.4 Kilometers SW of Bhairahawa, Western Region, Nepal (see coordinates for Siddharthanagar).
Populated areas near Ayodhya:
- 5.6 Km WSW to Faizabad, UP (see coordinates for Faizabad)
- 10.3 Km NNW to Nawabganj, UP (see coordinates for Nawabganj)
- 45.1 Km NNW to Gonda, UP (see coordinates for Gonda)
- 53.7 Km ESE to Tanda, UP (see coordinates for Tanda)
- 56.2 Km E to Basti, UP (see coordinates for Basti)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Ayodhya.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|