- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Aistala Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Aistala, West Bengal, India is: 23.1882193 and the longitude is: 88.5589473.
|Position from Earth's Center:||ENE|
|Elevation:||16.49 Meters (54.08 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||IND|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||IST|
|IST Stands for:||Indian Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Monday August 8th 6:31pm|
Aistala, West Bengal, India Summary
Aistala has a latitude of 23°11'17.59"N and a longitude of 88°33'32.21"E or 23.188219 and 88.558947 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #2017 in India.
Aistala, West Bengal, India coordinates are near the Bangladesh border; 56.1 Kilometers W of Jhingergacha, Khulna Division, Bangladesh (see coordinates for Jhikargacha).
Populated areas near Aistala:
- 1.7 Km SSE to Ranaghat, WB (see coordinates for Ranaghat)
- 15 Km NW to Shantipur, WB (see coordinates for Santipur)
- 18.7 Km NNE to Bagula, WB (see coordinates for Bagula)
- 21.9 Km W to Kalna, WB (see coordinates for Kalna)
- 24.4 Km NNW to Krishnanagar, WB (see coordinates for Krishnanagar)
Airports near 23°11'17.59"N and 88°33'32.21"E:
- "CCU" Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport (60.4 Km S see coordinates for Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport (CCU))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Aistala.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|