- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Douglas Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Douglas, Isle of Man is: 54.1523372 and the longitude is: -4.4861227999999755.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||46.87 Meters (153.78 Feet)|
|Country:||Isle of Man|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||IMN|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||GMT|
|GMT Stands for:||Greenwich Mean Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|GMT Began:||October 27th 2019 2:00am BST|
|GMT Ends:||March 29th 2020 1:00am GMT|
|UTC/GMT Difference:||No Difference|
|Current Time:||Wednesday November 13th 7:50pm|
Douglas is the capital of Isle of Man (see coordinates for Isle of Man) and is located 73 Km SW of Whitehaven, ENG, United Kingdom; 126.5 Km E of Dundalk, L, Ireland and 539.3 Km NNW of Saint Peter Port, Guernsey. Being located at 54°9'8.41"N and 4°29'10.04"W, Douglas is right in the center of Isle of Man.
Need to calculate the distance between Douglas and nearby cities? See Douglas to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Douglas.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|