- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Ramla Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Ramla, Israel is: 31.931566 and the longitude is: 34.872938.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NE|
|Elevation:||74.75 Meters (245.24 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||ISR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||IST|
|IST Stands for:||Israel Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|IST Began:||October 31st 2021 2:00am IDT|
|IST Ends:||March 25th 2022 2:00am IST|
|Current Time:||Saturday December 4th 5:58am|
Ramla, Israel Summary
Ramla, the capital of the Center District province, has a latitude of 31°55'53.64"N and a longitude of 34°52'22.58"E or 31.931566 and 34.872938 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #23 in Israel.
Ramla, Israel coordinates are near the Palestinian Territory, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Syria borders; 31.1 Km SSW of Qalqilyah, Palestinian Territory (see coordinates for Qalqilya); 81.2 Km W of As Salt, Balqa, Jordan (see coordinates for As Salt); 134.3 Km S of En Naqoura, South, Lebanon (see coordinates for Naqoura); 134.9 Km NE of Arish, North Sinai Governorate, Egypt (see coordinates for Arish) and 138.9 Km SW of Daraa, Syria (see coordinates for Daraa).
Populated areas near Ramla:
- 2.6 Km NNE to Lod, Center District (see coordinates for Lod)
- 6.8 Km W to Ness Ziona, Center District (see coordinates for Ness Ziyyona)
- 8.9 Km WNW to Rishon LeZiyyon (see coordinates for Rishon LeTsiyon)
- 10.9 Km N to Yehud, Center District (see coordinates for Yehud)
- 11 Km N to Or Yehuda (see coordinates for Or Yehuda)
Note: Ramla is also located 37 Km WNW of Israel capital Jerusalem (see coordinates for Jerusalem).
Airports near 31°55'53.64"N and 34°52'22.58"E:
- "TLV" Ben Gurion International Airport (9 Km N see coordinates for Ben Gurion Airport)
- "SDV" Sde Dov Airport (22.1 Km NNW)
Need to calculate the distance between Ramla and nearby cities? See Ramla to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Ramla.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|