- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Nazareth Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Nazareth, Israel is: 32.699635 and the longitude is: 35.303546.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NE|
|Elevation:||349.05 Meters (1145.18 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||ISR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||IST|
|IST Stands for:||Israel Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|IST Began:||October 30th 2022 2:00am IDT|
|IST Ends:||March 24th 2023 2:00am IST|
|Current Time:||Sunday February 5th 3:50pm|
Nazareth, Israel Summary
Nazareth, the capital of the North District province, has a latitude of 32°41'58.69"N and a longitude of 35°18'12.77"E or 32.699635 and 35.303546 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #22 in Israel.
Nazareth, Israel coordinates are near the Palestinian Territory, Lebanon, Jordan and Syria borders; 26.4 Km N of Janin, Palestinian Territory (see coordinates for Jenin); 49 Km SSE of En Naqoura, South, Lebanon (see coordinates for Naqoura); 54.6 Km WNW of Irbid, Habaka, Jordan (see coordinates for Irbid) and 69.3 Km SW of Al Qunaytirah, Quneitra Governorate, Syria (see coordinates for Quneitra Governorate).
Populated areas near Nazareth:
- 2.9 Km NNE to Reineh, North District (see coordinates for Reineh)
- 6.3 Km WSW to Migdal Ha`Emeq, North District (see coordinates for Migdal HaEmek)
- 6.6 Km NE to Kafr Kanna, North District (see coordinates for Kafr Kanna)
- 13.2 Km NNW to Kafr Manda, North District (see coordinates for Kafr Manda)
- 18.3 Km N to Sakhnin, North District (see coordinates for Sakhnin)
Note: Nazareth is also located 103.9 Km N of Israel capital Jerusalem (see coordinates for Jerusalem).
Airports near 32°41'58.69"N and 35°18'12.77"E:
- "HFA" Haifa International Airport (27.3 Km WNW)
- "RPN" Ben Ya'akov Airport (40.1 Km NE)
Points of interest near Nazareth:
- 0.6 Km WNW Basilica of the Annunciation, Nazareth, Israel
- 6.2 Km NNW Tzipori, Nazareth, Israel
- 8.3 Km E Mount Tabor (see coordinates for Mount Tabor)
Need to calculate the distance between Nazareth and nearby cities? See Nazareth to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Nazareth.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|