- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Kfar Habad Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Kfar Habad, Israel is: 31.990144 and the longitude is: 34.849103.
|Kfar Habad Latitude:||31.990144|
|Kfar Habad Longitude:||34.849103|
|Position from Earth's Center:||NE|
|Elevation:||43.32 Meters (142.11 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||ISR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||IDT|
|IDT Stands for:||Israel Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|IDT Began:||March 25th 2022 2:00am IST|
|IDT Ends:||October 30th 2022 2:00am IDT|
|Current Time:||Wednesday September 28th 8:03pm|
Kfar Habad, Israel Summary
Kefar Habad has a latitude of 31°59'24.52"N and a longitude of 34°50'56.77"E or 31.990144 and 34.849103 respectively.
Kfar Habad, Israel coordinates are near the Palestinian Territory, Jordan, Egypt, Syria and Lebanon borders; 13.9 Km W of Budrus, Palestinian Territory (see coordinates for Budrus); 90.4 Km SW of At Tayyibah, إربيد, Jordan (see coordinates for Wadi at Tayyibah، Jordan); 97.8 Km NE of Rafah, North Sinai Governorate, Egypt (see coordinates for Rafah); 130.6 Km SW of Ash Shajarah, Daraa Governorate, Syria (see coordinates for Ash Shajarah) and 135.1 Km SSW of Ain Ebel, Nabatieh, Lebanon (see coordinates for Ain Ebel).
Areas near Kefar H̱abad:
- 2.2 Km NW to Bet Dagan, Center District (see coordinates for Bet Dagan)
- 6.4 Km NW to Azor, Center District (see coordinates for Azor)
- 6.7 Km NNE to Savyon, Center District (see coordinates for Savyon)
- 8.1 Km NNE to Ganne Tiqwa, Center District (see coordinates for Ganei Tikva)
- 9.7 Km NE to Nehalim, Center District (see coordinates for Nehalim)
Populated areas nearby:
- 4.5 Km N to Or Yehuda (see coordinates for Or Yehuda)
- 5.2 Km NNE to Yehud, Center District (see coordinates for Yehud)
- 5.7 Km WSW to Rishon LeZiyyon (see coordinates for Rishon LeTsiyon)
- 5.7 Km SE to Lod, Center District (see coordinates for Lod)
- 6.5 Km WNW to Holon, Center District (see coordinates for Holon)
Note: Kefar H̱abad is also located 42.4 Km NW of Israel capital Jerusalem (see coordinates for Jerusalem).
Airports near 31°59'24.52"N and 34°50'56.77"E:
- "TLV" Ben Gurion International Airport (4.3 Km NE see coordinates for Ben Gurion Airport)
- "SDV" Sde Dov Airport (15.2 Km NNW)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Kfar Habad.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|