- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Ibtin Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Ibtin, Israel is: 32.759963 and the longitude is: 35.114601.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NE|
|Elevation:||65.33 Meters (214.33 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||ISR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||IST|
|IST Stands for:||Israel Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|IST Began:||October 31st 2021 2:00am IDT|
|IST Ends:||March 25th 2022 2:00am IST|
|Current Time:||Friday January 28th 1:19am|
Ibtin, Israel Summary
Ibtin "Ibṭīn" has a latitude of 32°45'35.87"N and a longitude of 35°6'52.56"E or 32.759963 and 35.114601 respectively.
Ibtin, Israel coordinates are near the Palestinian Territory, Lebanon, Jordan, Syria and Egypt borders; 26.1 Km NNW of Zububah, Palestinian Territory (see coordinates for Zububa); 47.4 Km SW of Ain Ebel, Nabatieh, Lebanon (see coordinates for Ain Ebel); 49.2 Km WNW of At Tayyibah, إربيد, Jordan (see coordinates for Wadi at Tayyibah، Jordan); 72.1 Km W of Ash Shajarah, Daraa Governorate, Syria (see coordinates for Ash Shajarah) and 184.1 Km NNE of Rafah, North Sinai Governorate, Egypt (see coordinates for Rafah).
Areas near Ibṭīn:
- 1.8 Km SW to Rekhasim, Haifa District (see coordinates for Rekhasim)
- 4.5 Km SE to Basmat Tab`un, North District (see coordinates for Basmat Tab'un)
- 7.9 Km SE to Ramat Yishay, North District (see coordinates for Ramat Yishai)
- 10.1 Km ENE to Bir el Maksur, North District (see coordinates for Bir al-Maksur)
- 12.1 Km ESE to Timrat, North District (see coordinates for Timrat)
Populated areas nearby:
- 5.5 Km N to Qiryat Ata, Haifa District (see coordinates for Kiryat Ata)
- 6.1 Km W to Nesher, Haifa District (see coordinates for Nesher)
- 8.4 Km NNW to Qiryat Bialik, Haifa District (see coordinates for Kiryat Bialik)
- 9.2 Km SW to Daliyat el Karmil, Haifa District (see coordinates for Daliyat al-Karmel)
- 9.3 Km NNW to Qiryat Mozqin, Haifa District (see coordinates for Kiryat Motzkin)
Note: Ibṭīn is also located 110.7 Km N of Israel capital Jerusalem (see coordinates for Jerusalem).
Airports near 32°45'35.87"N and 35°6'52.56"E:
- "HFA" Haifa International Airport (8.7 Km NW)
- "RPN" Ben Ya'akov Airport (49.3 Km ENE)
- "SDV" Sde Dov Airport (78.3 Km SSW)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Ibtin.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|