- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Beit She'an Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Beit She'an, Israel is: 32.497103 and the longitude is: 35.497336.
|Beit She'an Latitude:||32.497103|
|Beit She'an Longitude:||35.497336|
|Position from Earth's Center:||NE|
|Elevation:||-118.85 Meters (-389.93 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||ISR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||IST|
|IST Stands for:||Israel Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|IST Began:||October 30th 2022 2:00am IDT|
|IST Ends:||March 24th 2023 2:00am IST|
|Current Time:||Sunday November 27th 3:39am|
Beit She'an, Israel Summary
Bet She'an "Bet She’an" has a latitude of 32°29'49.57"N and a longitude of 35°29'50.41"E or 32.497103 and 35.497336 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #68 in Israel.
Beit She'an, Israel coordinates are near the Palestinian Territory, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon borders; 18.7 Km ENE of Janin, Palestinian Territory (see coordinates for Jenin); 29.9 Km NW of 'Ajlun, Ajloun, Jordan (see coordinates for Ajloun); 58.3 Km WSW of Daraa, Syria (see coordinates for Daraa) and 76.7 Km SSE of En Naqoura, South, Lebanon (see coordinates for Naqoura).
Populated areas near Bet She’an:
- 28.9 Km NW to Nazareth, North District (see coordinates for Nazareth)
- 30.3 Km NW to Reineh, North District (see coordinates for Reineh)
- 30.8 Km NW to Migdal Ha`Emeq, North District (see coordinates for Migdal HaEmek)
- 31.4 Km NNW to Kafr Kanna, North District (see coordinates for Kafr Kanna)
- 32.8 Km W to Umm el Fahm, Haifa District (see coordinates for Umm al-Fahm)
Note: Bet She’an is also located 85.3 Km NNE of Israel capital Jerusalem (see coordinates for Jerusalem).
Airports near 32°29'49.57"N and 35°29'50.41"E:
- "RPN" Ben Ya'akov Airport (54.3 Km N)
- "HFA" Haifa International Airport (54.9 Km NW)
- "TLV" Ben Gurion International Airport (78.9 Km SW see coordinates for Ben Gurion Airport)
- "SDV" Sde Dov Airport (79.6 Km WSW)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Beit She'an.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|