- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Ashqelon Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Ashqelon, Israel is: 31.668788 and the longitude is: 34.574252.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NE|
|Elevation:||33.59 Meters (110.19 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||ISR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||IDT|
|IDT Stands for:||Israel Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|IDT Began:||March 25th 2022 2:00am IST|
|IDT Ends:||October 30th 2022 2:00am IDT|
|Current Time:||Thursday October 6th 3:24am|
Ashqelon, Israel Summary
Ashqelon has a latitude of 31°40'7.64"N and a longitude of 34°34'27.31"E or 31.668788 and 34.574252 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #13 in Israel.
Ashqelon, Israel coordinates are near the Palestinian Territory, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon and Syria borders; 14.9 Km NNE of Bayt Hanun, Palestinian Territory (see coordinates for Beit Hanoun); 94.4 Km NE of Arish, North Sinai Governorate, Egypt (see coordinates for Arish); 110.2 Km NW of Safi, Al Karak, Jordan (see coordinates for Safi); 169.7 Km SSW of En Naqoura, South, Lebanon (see coordinates for Naqoura) and 178.9 Km SW of Daraa, Syria (see coordinates for Daraa).
Populated areas near Ashqelon:
- 16.4 Km S to Sederot, South District (see coordinates for Sderot)
- 16.9 Km NNE to Ashdod (see coordinates for Ashdod)
- 19.5 Km ESE to Qiryat Gat, South District (see coordinates for Kiryat Gat)
- 27.4 Km S to Netivot, South District (see coordinates for Netivot)
- 28 Km NNE to Yavne, Center District (see coordinates for Yavne)
Note: Ashqelon is also located 61.5 Km W of Israel capital Jerusalem (see coordinates for Jerusalem).
Airports near 31°40'7.64"N and 34°34'27.31"E:
- "TLV" Ben Gurion International Airport (48.2 Km NE see coordinates for Ben Gurion Airport)
- "SDV" Sde Dov Airport (53.3 Km NNE)
Need to calculate the distance between Ashqelon and nearby cities? See Ashqelon to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Ashqelon.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|