- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Port-au-Prince Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Port-au-Prince, Haiti is: 18.594395 and the longitude is: -72.3074326.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||15.1 Meters (49.55 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||HTI|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EDT|
|EDT Stands for:||Eastern Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|EDT Began:||March 12th 2023 2:00am EST|
|EDT Ends:||November 5th 2023 2:00am EDT|
|Current Time:||Thursday June 1st 6:00pm|
Port-au-Prince is the capital of Haiti (see coordinates for Haiti) and is located 88.9 Km WSW of Las Matas de Farfan, Dominican Republic.
Port-au-Prince is the most populated city in Haiti. Carrefour (see coordinates for Carrefour) located 12.8 Km SW of Port-au-Prince, is the 2nd most populated in Haiti and Delmas 73 5.2 Km away S is the 3rd most populated.
Airports near 18°35'39.82"N and 72°18'26.76"W:
- "PAP" Toussaint Louverture International Airport (2.2 Km SE see coordinates for Port-au-Prince International Airport (PAP))
- "JAK" Jacmel Airport (45.2 Km SSW)
Port-au-Prince points of interest:
- 6.5 Km SSW National Pantheon Museum, Port-au-Prince, Haiti
- 6.6 Km SSW National Palace, Port-au-Prince, Haiti
- 6.6 Km SSW Champs de Mars Square, Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Port-au-Prince time zone:
Port-au-Prince's coordinates are in the EST (Eastern Standard Time) and EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) time zones. Note that this is the only time zone used in Haiti.
|America/Port-au-Prince Time Zone:||EST and EDT|
|EST UTC/GMT Difference:||-05:00|
|EDT UTC/GMT Difference:||-04:00|
|EST to EDT:||+1 hour|
|EDT to EST:||-1 hour|
Note: Turks and Caicos Islands time zones also observes EST and EDT.
Need to calculate the distance between Port-au-Prince and nearby cities? See Port-au-Prince to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Port-au-Prince.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|