- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Trogir Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Trogir, Croatia is: 43.516387 and the longitude is: 16.250189.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NNE|
|Elevation:||3.3 Meters (10.82 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||HRV|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 29th 2020 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 25th 2020 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Tuesday August 4th 3:59pm|
Trogir, Croatia Summary
Trogir has a latitude of 43°30'58.99"N and a longitude of 16°15'0.68"E or 43.516387 and 16.250189 respectively.
Trogir, Croatia coordinates are near the Bosnia and Herzegovina border; 57.1 Kilometers WSW of Orguz, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina (see coordinates for Orguz).
Areas near Trogir:
- 10.3 Km SW to Veliki Drvenik, Splitsko-dalmatinska županija (see coordinates for Veliki Drvenik)
- 17.3 Km E to Vranjic, Split-Dalmatia County (see coordinates for Vranjic)
- 21.5 Km E to Mravince, Split-Dalmatia County (see coordinates for Mravince)
- 21.8 Km E to Kamen, Splitsko-dalmatinska županija (see coordinates for Kamen)
- 22.1 Km E to Stobrec, Split-Dalmatia County (see coordinates for Stobreč)
Populated areas nearby:
- 15.4 Km E to Split (see coordinates for Split)
- 19.7 Km E to Solin, Split-Dalmatia County (see coordinates for Solin)
- 37.5 Km NW to Sibenik, Šibenik-Knin County (see coordinates for Šibenik)
Note: Trogir is also located 256.5 Km S of Croatia capital Zagreb (see coordinates for Zagreb).
Airports near 43°30'58.99"N and 16°15'0.68"E:
- "BWK" Bol Airport (43.2 Km SE)
- "SPU" Split Airport (4.6 Km ENE)
Points of interest near Trogir:
- 0.1 Km ENE Trogir Main Square, Trogir, Croatia
- 0.1 Km NE Cathedral of St. Lawrence, Trogir, Croatia
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Trogir.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|