- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Bata Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Bata, Equatorial Guinea is: 1.853318 and the longitude is: 9.779023.
|Position from Earth's Center:||E|
|Elevation:||33.1 Meters (108.61 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||GNQ|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||WAT|
|WAT Stands for:||West Africa Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Monday November 18th 2:43pm|
Bata, Equatorial Guinea Summary
Bata which is the capital of the Litoral province, is the most populated city in Equatorial Guinea (see coordinates for Equatorial Guinea). Malabo which is the capital of Equatorial Guinea, located 240.7 Km NNW of Bata is the 2nd most populated (see coordinates for Malabo).
Airport near 1°51'11.94"N and 9°46'44.48"E:
- "BSG" Bata Airport (6.5 Km NNE)
Bata points of interest:
- 1.9 Km WNW Bata City Hall, Bata, Equatorial Guinea
- 2 Km NW Clock Square, Bata, Equatorial Guinea
Need to calculate the distance between Bata and nearby cities? See Bata to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Bata.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|