- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Basse Terre Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Basse Terre, Guadeloupe is: 16.0144526 and the longitude is: -61.70641090000004.
|Basse Terre Latitude:||16.0144526|
|Basse Terre Longitude:||-61.70641090000004|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||313.17 Meters (1027.47 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||GLP|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||AST|
|AST Stands for:||Atlantic Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Monday September 27th 12:14am|
Basse-Terre is the capital of Guadeloupe (see coordinates for Guadeloupe) and is located 85.9 Km NNW of Roseau, Dominica and 124.7 Km S of Saint John's, Antigua and Barbuda. Being located at 16°0'52.03"N and 61°42'23.08"W, Basse-Terre is right in the center of Guadeloupe.
Basse-Terre is the 10th most populated city in Guadeloupe. Les Abymes (see coordinates for Les Abymes) located 34.5 Km NE of Basse-Terre, is the most populated, Baie-Mahault 30.2 Km away NNE is the 2nd and Le Gosier 32.7 Km away NE is the 3rd most populated.
Airports near 16°0'52.03"N and 61°42'23.08"W:
- "PTP" Pointe-à-Pitre Le Raizet (33.6 Km NNE see coordinates for Morne Mamiel)
- "GBJ" Les Bases Airport (49.4 Km ESE)
Basse-Terre points of interest:
- 3.2 Km SSW Fort Louis Delgres, Basse-Terre, Guadeloupe
- 3.3 Km SW Cathedral Basilica of Our Lady of Guadeloupe, Basse-Terre, Guadeloupe
- 8.1 Km NNE Guadeloupe National Park, Basse-Terre, Guadeloupe
Need to calculate the distance between Basse Terre and nearby cities? See Basse Terre to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Basse Terre.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|