- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Grenada Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Grenada is: 12.1165 and the longitude is: -61.678999999999974.
|Position from Earth's Center:||W|
|Elevation:||223 Meters (731.64 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||GRD|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||AST|
|AST Stands for:||Atlantic Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Tuesday September 28th 3:50am|
Grenada SummaryGrenada is located in the continent of North America, SSW of Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (see coordinates for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines); NW of Scarborough, Trinidad and Tobago (see coordinates for Trinidad and Tobago) and SSW of Castries, Saint Lucia (see coordinates for Saint Lucia).
The capital of Grenada is Saint George's. English is the main language of the country.
2 points of interest in Grenada:
- Fort George, St. George's, Grenada
- Grand Anse Shopping Center, St. George's, Grenada
Grenada time zone(s):
|Atlantic Time Zone||-04:00/-03:00|
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Grenada.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|