- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Watford Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Watford, Hertfordshire, UK is: 51.656489 and the longitude is: -0.39032.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||63.9 Meters (209.66 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||GBR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||GMT|
|GMT Stands for:||Greenwich Mean Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|GMT Began:||October 25th 2020 2:00am BST|
|GMT Ends:||March 28th 2021 1:00am GMT|
|UTC/GMT Difference:||No Difference|
|Current Time:||Saturday November 28th 7:44am|
Watford, Hertfordshire, UK Summary
Watford has a latitude of 51°39'23.36"N and a longitude of 0°23'25.15"W or 51.656489 and -0.39032 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #46 in the United Kingdom.
Populated areas near Watford:
- 1.5 Mi ESE to Bushey, England (see coordinates for Bushey)
- 4.3 Mi S to Pinner, England (see coordinates for Pinner)
- 5.1 Mi E to Borehamwood, England (see coordinates for Borehamwood)
- 5.7 Mi SSW to Ruislip, England (see coordinates for Ruislip)
- 7 Mi NNE to St Albans, England (see coordinates for Saint Albans)
Note: Watford is also located 15.3 Mi NW of the United Kingdom capital London (see coordinates for London).
Airports near 51°39'23.36"N and 0°23'25.15"W:
- "LHR" London Heathrow Airport (13.2 Mi SSW see coordinates for Heathrow Airport Terminal 4)
- "LTN" London Luton Airport (15.1 Mi N see coordinates for London Luton Airport)
- "LCY" London City Airport (21.8 Mi ESE)
- "STN" London Stansted Airport (31.1 Mi ENE see coordinates for Stansted Air Traffic Control Tower)
- "LGW" London Gatwick Airport (36.2 Mi SSE see coordinates for Gatwick Airport (LGW))
Points of interest near Watford:
- 0.2 Mi W Watford Market, Watford, England, United Kingdom
Need to calculate the distance between Watford and nearby cities? See Watford to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Watford.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|