- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Walsall Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Walsall, Walsall, West Midlands WS2 9UA, UK is: 52.5821318 and the longitude is: -2.009785700000066.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||124.53 Meters (408.55 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||GBR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||GMT|
|GMT Stands for:||Greenwich Mean Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|GMT Began:||October 31st 2021 2:00am BST|
|GMT Ends:||March 27th 2022 1:00am GMT|
|UTC/GMT Difference:||No Difference|
|Current Time:||Wednesday December 8th 2:13pm|
Walsall, Walsall, West Midlands WS2 9UA, UK Summary
Walsall, the seat of West Midlands District, has a latitude of 52°34'55.67"N and a longitude of 2°0'35.23"W or 52.582132 and -2.009786 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #30 in the United Kingdom.
Populated areas near Walsall:
- 2 Mi W to Willenhall, England (see coordinates for Willenhall)
- 2.1 Mi SSW to Wednesbury, England (see coordinates for Wednesbury)
- 2.2 Mi N to Bloxwich, England (see coordinates for Bloxwich)
- 3.2 Mi WNW to Wednesfield, England (see coordinates for Wednesfield)
- 4.5 Mi ENE to Aldridge, England (see coordinates for Aldridge)
Note: Walsall is also located 109.2 Mi NW of the United Kingdom capital London (see coordinates for London).
Airports near 52°34'55.67"N and 2°0'35.23"W:
- "BHX" Birmingham International Airport (14.1 Mi SE)
- "EMA" East Midlands Airport (33.3 Mi ENE see coordinates for East Midlands Airport (EMA))
- "NQT" Nottingham Airport (45.4 Mi ENE)
Points of interest near Walsall:
- 1.8 Mi E Walsall Arboretum (see coordinates for Walsall Arboretum)
Need to calculate the distance between Walsall and nearby cities? See Walsall to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Walsall.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|