- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Surbiton Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Surbiton, Greater London, UK is: 51.39401 and the longitude is: -0.302662.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||24.48 Meters (80.32 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||GBR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||GMT|
|GMT Stands for:||Greenwich Mean Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|GMT Began:||October 25th 2020 2:00am BST|
|GMT Ends:||March 28th 2021 1:00am GMT|
|UTC/GMT Difference:||No Difference|
|Current Time:||Tuesday January 26th 1:17am|
Surbiton, Greater London, UK Summary
Surbiton has a latitude of 51°23'38.44"N and a longitude of 0°18'9.58"W or 51.39401 and -0.302662 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #210 in the United Kingdom.
Populated areas near Surbiton:
- 1.9 Mi ENE to New Malden, England (see coordinates for New Malden)
- 2.1 Mi S to Chessington, England (see coordinates for Chessington)
- 3.2 Mi W to West Molesey, England (see coordinates for West Molesey)
- 3.7 Mi SE to Ewell, England (see coordinates for Ewell)
- 4.9 Mi W to Walton-on-Thames, England (see coordinates for Walton-on-Thames)
Note: Surbiton is also located 10.9 Mi SW of the United Kingdom capital London (see coordinates for London).
Airports near 51°23'38.44"N and 0°18'9.58"W:
- "LHR" London Heathrow Airport (8.7 Mi NW see coordinates for Heathrow Airport Terminal 4)
- "LCY" London City Airport (17.2 Mi ENE)
- "LGW" London Gatwick Airport (17.7 Mi SSE see coordinates for Gatwick Airport (LGW))
- "LTN" London Luton Airport (33.3 Mi N see coordinates for London Luton Airport)
- "STN" London Stansted Airport (41 Mi NE see coordinates for Stansted Air Traffic Control Tower)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Surbiton.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|