- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Stevenage Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Stevenage, Hertfordshire, UK is: 51.903761 and the longitude is: -0.196612.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||100.56 Meters (329.91 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||GBR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||GMT|
|GMT Stands for:||Greenwich Mean Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|GMT Began:||October 25th 2020 2:00am BST|
|GMT Ends:||March 28th 2021 1:00am GMT|
|UTC/GMT Difference:||No Difference|
|Current Time:||Friday October 30th 9:55pm|
Stevenage, Hertfordshire, UK Summary
Stevenage has a latitude of 51°54'13.54"N and a longitude of 0°11'47.8"W or 51.903761 and -0.196612 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #70 in the United Kingdom.
Populated areas near Stevenage:
- 5.4 Mi NNW to Letchworth, England (see coordinates for Letchworth Garden City)
- 7 Mi S to Welwyn Garden City, England (see coordinates for Welwyn Garden City)
- 9.7 Mi SE to Ware, England (see coordinates for Ware)
- 9.7 Mi W to Luton, England (see coordinates for Luton)
- 12.1 Mi SSW to St Albans, England (see coordinates for Saint Albans)
Note: Stevenage is also located 27.6 Mi N of the United Kingdom capital London (see coordinates for London).
Airports near 51°54'13.54"N and 0°11'47.8"W:
- "LTN" London Luton Airport (7.6 Mi WSW see coordinates for London Luton Airport)
- "STN" London Stansted Airport (18.5 Mi E see coordinates for Stansted Air Traffic Control Tower)
- "LCY" London City Airport (29.6 Mi SSE)
- "LHR" London Heathrow Airport (32 Mi SSW see coordinates for Heathrow Airport Terminal 4)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Stevenage.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|