- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Sheffield Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK is: 53.38112899999999 and the longitude is: -1.47008500000004.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||89.93 Meters (295.06 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||GBR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||GMT|
|GMT Stands for:||Greenwich Mean Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|GMT Began:||October 27th 2019 2:00am BST|
|GMT Ends:||March 29th 2020 1:00am GMT|
|UTC/GMT Difference:||No Difference|
|Current Time:||Tuesday November 12th 4:21am|
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK Summary
Sheffield, the seat of South Yorkshire District, has a latitude of 53°22'52.06"N and a longitude of 1°28'12.31"W or 53.381129 and -1.470085 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #6 in the United Kingdom.
Populated areas near Sheffield:
- 5.4 Mi N to Chapletown, England (see coordinates for Chapeltown)
- 5.7 Mi NE to Rotherham, England (see coordinates for Rotherham)
- 7.6 Mi NE to Rawmarsh, England (see coordinates for Rawmarsh)
- 9.3 Mi SSE to Staveley, England (see coordinates for Staveley)
- 10 Mi NNE to Wath upon Dearne, England (see coordinates for Wath upon Dearne)
Note: Sheffield is also located 141.3 Mi NNW of the United Kingdom capital London (see coordinates for London).
Airports near 53°22'52.06"N and 1°28'12.31"W:
- "DSA" Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport (20.1 Mi ENE)
- "MAN" Manchester Airport (33.2 Mi W see coordinates for Manchester Airport (MAN))
- "LBA" Leeds Bradford Airport (34.4 Mi NNW see coordinates for Leeds Bradford Airport (LBA))
- "EMA" East Midlands Airport (38.5 Mi S see coordinates for East Midlands Airport (EMA))
Points of interest near Sheffield:
- 0.1 Mi SSE Sheffield Town Hall, Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
- 0.1 Mi SSE Peace Gardens (see coordinates for Peace Gardens)
- 0.1 Mi SE Sheffield Winter Garden (see coordinates for Sheffield Winter Garden)
- 0.2 Mi SE Millennium Gallery, Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
- 3.2 Mi NE Meadowhall Shopping Centre, Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
Need to calculate the distance between Sheffield and nearby cities? See Sheffield to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Sheffield.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|