- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Saint Albans Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Saint Albans, Hertfordshire, UK is: 51.752725 and the longitude is: -0.339436.
|Saint Albans Latitude:||51.752725|
|Saint Albans Longitude:||-0.339436|
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||119.03 Meters (390.52 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||GBR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||GMT|
|GMT Stands for:||Greenwich Mean Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|GMT Began:||October 25th 2020 2:00am BST|
|GMT Ends:||March 28th 2021 1:00am GMT|
|UTC/GMT Difference:||No Difference|
|Current Time:||Friday October 30th 10:31pm|
Saint Albans, Hertfordshire, UK Summary
St Albans has a latitude of 51°45'9.81"N and a longitude of 0°20'21.97"W or 51.752725 and -0.339436 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #71 in the United Kingdom.
Populated areas near St Albans:
- 6.6 Mi ENE to Welwyn Garden City, England (see coordinates for Welwyn Garden City)
- 7 Mi SSW to Watford, England (see coordinates for Watford)
- 7.2 Mi SSE to Borehamwood, England (see coordinates for Borehamwood)
- 7.3 Mi S to Bushey, England (see coordinates for Bushey)
- 8 Mi ESE to Potters Bar, England (see coordinates for Potters Bar)
Note: St Albans is also located 19.2 Mi NNW of the United Kingdom capital London (see coordinates for London).
Airports near 51°45'9.81"N and 0°20'21.97"W:
- "LTN" London Luton Airport (8.5 Mi N see coordinates for London Luton Airport)
- "LHR" London Heathrow Airport (20.2 Mi SSW see coordinates for Heathrow Airport Terminal 4)
- "LCY" London City Airport (24.1 Mi SE)
- "STN" London Stansted Airport (26.2 Mi ENE see coordinates for Stansted Air Traffic Control Tower)
- "LGW" London Gatwick Airport (42.3 Mi S see coordinates for Gatwick Airport (LGW))
Points of interest near Saint Albans:
- 0.7 Mi W Verulamium Museum, St Albans, England, United Kingdom
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Saint Albans.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|