- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Milton Keynes Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Milton Keynes, Milton Keynes, Milton Keynes, UK is: 52.0406224 and the longitude is: -0.7594171000000642.
|Milton Keynes Latitude:||52.0406224|
|Milton Keynes Longitude:||-0.7594171000000642|
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||113.31 Meters (371.76 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||GBR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||GMT|
|GMT Stands for:||Greenwich Mean Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|GMT Began:||October 25th 2020 2:00am BST|
|GMT Ends:||March 28th 2021 1:00am GMT|
|UTC/GMT Difference:||No Difference|
|Current Time:||Saturday November 28th 8:31am|
Milton Keynes, Milton Keynes, Milton Keynes, UK Summary
Milton Keynes, the seat of Milton Keynes District, has a latitude of 52°2'26.24"N and a longitude of 0°45'33.9"W or 52.040622 and -0.759417 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #27 in the United Kingdom.
Populated areas near Milton Keynes:
- 2.7 Mi S to Bletchley, England (see coordinates for Bletchley)
- 3.2 Mi NNE to Newport Pagnell, England (see coordinates for Newport Pagnell)
- 9.4 Mi SSE to Leighton Buzzard, England (see coordinates for Leighton Buzzard)
- 12.4 Mi ENE to Kempston, England (see coordinates for Kempston)
- 14.1 Mi ENE to Bedford, England (see coordinates for Bedford)
Note: Milton Keynes is also located 45.7 Mi NW of the United Kingdom capital London (see coordinates for London).
Airports near 52°2'26.24"N and 0°45'33.9"W:
- "LTN" London Luton Airport (20.2 Mi SE see coordinates for London Luton Airport)
- "BZZ" RAF Brize Norton (40.5 Mi WSW)
- "LHR" London Heathrow Airport (41.4 Mi SSE see coordinates for Heathrow Airport Terminal 4)
- "STN" London Stansted Airport (43.7 Mi ESE see coordinates for Stansted Air Traffic Control Tower)
Points of interest near Milton Keynes:
- 0.3 Mi NE Central Milton Keynes Shopping Centre, Milton Keynes, England, United Kingdom
- 1.5 Mi ENE Gullivers Land, Milton Keynes, England, United Kingdom
- 1.6 Mi SW Shenley Leisure Center, Milton Keynes, England, United Kingdom
- 2.1 Mi WNW Milton Keynes Museum (see coordinates for Milton Keynes Museum)
- 3.1 Mi SSE Bletchley Park (see coordinates for Bletchley Park)
Need to calculate the distance between Milton Keynes and nearby cities? See Milton Keynes to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Milton Keynes.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|