- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Chalfont Saint Peter Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Chalfont Saint Peter, Buckinghamshire, UK is: 51.612324 and the longitude is: -0.556167.
|Chalfont Saint Peter Latitude:||51.612324|
|Chalfont Saint Peter Longitude:||-0.556167|
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||75.8 Meters (248.69 Feet)|
|City:||Chalfont Saint Peter|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||GBR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||GMT|
|GMT Stands for:||Greenwich Mean Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|GMT Began:||October 25th 2020 2:00am BST|
|GMT Ends:||March 28th 2021 1:00am GMT|
|UTC/GMT Difference:||No Difference|
|Current Time:||Tuesday December 1st 2:13am|
Chalfont Saint Peter, Buckinghamshire, UK Summary
Chalfont Saint Peter has a latitude of 51°36'44.37"N and a longitude of 0°33'22.2"W or 51.612324 and -0.556167 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #388 in the United Kingdom.
Populated areas near Chalfont Saint Peter:
- 4.9 Mi NNW to Amersham, England (see coordinates for Amersham)
- 6.3 Mi ESE to Ruislip, England (see coordinates for Ruislip)
- 7.1 Mi NNW to Chesham, England (see coordinates for Chesham)
- 7.2 Mi SSW to Slough, England (see coordinates for Slough)
- 7.7 Mi E to Pinner, England (see coordinates for Pinner)
Note: Chalfont Saint Peter is also located 19.8 Mi WNW of the United Kingdom capital London (see coordinates for London).
Airports near 51°36'44.37"N and 0°33'22.2"W:
- "LHR" London Heathrow Airport (10.6 Mi SSE see coordinates for Heathrow Airport Terminal 4)
- "LTN" London Luton Airport (19.8 Mi NNE see coordinates for London Luton Airport)
- "LCY" London City Airport (27.3 Mi ESE)
- "LGW" London Gatwick Airport (35.8 Mi SSE see coordinates for Gatwick Airport (LGW))
- "STN" London Stansted Airport (38.7 Mi ENE see coordinates for Stansted Air Traffic Control Tower)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Chalfont Saint Peter.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|