- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Aylesbury Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Aylesbury, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK is: 51.815606 and the longitude is: -0.8084.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||79.58 Meters (261.09 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||GBR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||GMT|
|GMT Stands for:||Greenwich Mean Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|GMT Began:||October 25th 2020 2:00am BST|
|GMT Ends:||March 28th 2021 1:00am GMT|
|UTC/GMT Difference:||No Difference|
|Current Time:||Saturday November 28th 7:54am|
Aylesbury, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK Summary
Aylesbury, the seat of Buckinghamshire District, has a latitude of 51°48'56.18"N and a longitude of 0°48'30.24"W or 51.815606 and -0.8084 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #88 in the United Kingdom.
Populated areas near Aylesbury:
- 9.6 Mi NE to Leighton Buzzard, England (see coordinates for Leighton Buzzard)
- 11 Mi ESE to Berkhamsted, England (see coordinates for Berkhamsted)
- 11.1 Mi SE to Chesham, England (see coordinates for Chesham)
- 13 Mi SE to Amersham, England (see coordinates for Amersham)
- 13.1 Mi N to Bletchley, England (see coordinates for Bletchley)
Note: Aylesbury is also located 36.1 Mi NW of the United Kingdom capital London (see coordinates for London).
Airports near 51°48'56.18"N and 0°48'30.24"W:
- "LTN" London Luton Airport (19.2 Mi ENE see coordinates for London Luton Airport)
- "LHR" London Heathrow Airport (28.1 Mi SSE see coordinates for Heathrow Airport Terminal 4)
- "BZZ" RAF Brize Norton (33.5 Mi W)
- "LCY" London City Airport (42.8 Mi ESE)
- "STN" London Stansted Airport (44.8 Mi E see coordinates for Stansted Air Traffic Control Tower)
Points of interest near Aylesbury:
- 5.8 Mi WNW Waddesdon Manor (see coordinates for Waddesdon Manor)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Aylesbury.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|