- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Amersham Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Amersham, Buckinghamshire, UK is: 51.675518 and the longitude is: -0.607241.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||154.8 Meters (507.89 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||GBR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||GMT|
|GMT Stands for:||Greenwich Mean Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|GMT Began:||October 25th 2020 2:00am BST|
|GMT Ends:||March 28th 2021 1:00am GMT|
|UTC/GMT Difference:||No Difference|
|Current Time:||Tuesday December 1st 3:18am|
Amersham, Buckinghamshire, UK Summary
Amersham has a latitude of 51°40'31.86"N and a longitude of 0°36'26.07"W or 51.675518 and -0.607241 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #361 in the United Kingdom.
Populated areas near Amersham:
- 2.4 Mi N to Chesham, England (see coordinates for Chesham)
- 4.9 Mi SSE to Chalfont Saint Peter, England (see coordinates for Chalfont Saint Peter)
- 6.1 Mi NNE to Berkhamsted, England (see coordinates for Berkhamsted)
- 9.4 Mi E to Watford, England (see coordinates for Watford)
- 10.2 Mi SW to Marlow (see coordinates for Marlow)
Note: Amersham is also located 23.6 Mi WNW of the United Kingdom capital London (see coordinates for London).
Airports near 51°40'31.86"N and 0°36'26.07"W:
- "LHR" London Heathrow Airport (15.5 Mi SSE see coordinates for Heathrow Airport Terminal 4)
- "LTN" London Luton Airport (17.1 Mi NE see coordinates for London Luton Airport)
- "LCY" London City Airport (30.8 Mi ESE)
- "STN" London Stansted Airport (38.8 Mi ENE see coordinates for Stansted Air Traffic Control Tower)
- "LGW" London Gatwick Airport (40.6 Mi SSE see coordinates for Gatwick Airport (LGW))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Amersham.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|