- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Villeneuve-le-Roi Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Villeneuve-le-Roi, France is: 48.732026 and the longitude is: 2.407557.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||77.69 Meters (254.89 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||FRA|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CET|
|CET Stands for:||Central European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CET Began:||October 30th 2022 3:00am CEST|
|CET Ends:||March 26th 2023 2:00am CET|
|Current Time:||Tuesday November 29th 9:32am|
Villeneuve-le-Roi, France Summary
Villeneuve-le-Roi has a latitude of 48°43'55.29"N and a longitude of 2°24'27.21"E or 48.732026 and 2.407557 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #537 in France.
Populated areas near Villeneuve-le-Roi:
- 1.5 Km NNW to Orly, IDF (see coordinates for Orly)
- 2.9 Km E to Villeneuve-Saint-Georges, IDF (see coordinates for Villeneuve-Saint-Georges)
- 3 Km SSW to Athis-Mons, IDF (see coordinates for Athis-Mons)
- 3.4 Km N to Choisy-le-Roi, IDF (see coordinates for Choisy-le-Roi)
- 3.5 Km NNW to Thiais, IDF (see coordinates for Thiais)
Note: Villeneuve-le-Roi is also located 14.4 Km SSE of France capital Paris IDF (see coordinates for Paris).
Airports near 48°43'55.29"N and 2°24'27.21"E:
- "ORY" Paris-Orly Airport (3.6 Km WSW see coordinates for Orly Airport)
- "CDG" Charles de Gaulle International Airport (32.9 Km NNE see coordinates for Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG))
- "POX" Pontoise - Cormeilles-en-Vexin Airport (48.6 Km NW)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Villeneuve-le-Roi.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|