- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Thiais Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Thiais, France is: 48.760344 and the longitude is: 2.387405.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||84.67 Meters (277.8 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||FRA|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 27th 2022 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 30th 2022 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Saturday October 1st 10:08am|
Thiais, France Summary
Thiais has a latitude of 48°45'37.24"N and a longitude of 2°23'14.66"E or 48.760344 and 2.387405 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #274 in France.
Populated areas near Thiais:
- 1.6 Km E to Choisy-le-Roi, IDF (see coordinates for Choisy-le-Roi)
- 2 Km SSE to Orly, IDF (see coordinates for Orly)
- 2.2 Km WNW to Chevilly-Larue, IDF (see coordinates for Chevilly Larue)
- 3.5 Km SSE to Villeneuve-le-Roi, IDF (see coordinates for Villeneuve-le-Roi)
- 3.6 Km NNE to Vitry-sur-Seine, IDF (see coordinates for Vitry-sur-Seine)
Note: Thiais is also located 11 Km SSE of France capital Paris IDF (see coordinates for Paris).
Airports near 48°45'37.24"N and 2°23'14.66"E:
- "ORY" Paris-Orly Airport (4.4 Km SSW see coordinates for Orly Airport)
- "CDG" Charles de Gaulle International Airport (30.5 Km NNE see coordinates for Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG))
- "POX" Pontoise - Cormeilles-en-Vexin Airport (45.2 Km NW)
- "BVA" Paris Beauvais Tillé Airport (79.7 Km NNW)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Thiais.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|