- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Strasbourg Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Strasbourg, France is: 48.5734053 and the longitude is: 7.752111300000024.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||147.34 Meters (483.38 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||FRA|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 26th 2023 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 29th 2023 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Friday September 29th 10:07pm|
Strasbourg, France Summary
Strasbourg, the capital of the Alsace province, has a latitude of 48°34'24.26"N and a longitude of 7°45'7.6"E or 48.573405 and 7.752111 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #7 in France.
Strasbourg, France coordinates are near the Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg and Belgium borders; 4.7 Km W of Kehl, BW, Germany (see coordinates for Kehl); 110.2 Km N of Riehen, BS, Switzerland (see coordinates for Riehen); 157.8 Km SE of Dudelange, Luxembourg, Luxembourg (see coordinates for Dudelange) and 187.8 Km SE of Arlon, Walloon Region, Belgium (see coordinates for Arlon).
Populated areas near Strasbourg:
- 3.5 Km N to Schiltigheim, Alsace (see coordinates for Schiltigheim)
- 4.6 Km N to Bischheim, Alsace (see coordinates for Bischheim)
- 5.6 Km WSW to Lingolsheim, Alsace (see coordinates for Lingolsheim)
- 5.8 Km SSW to Illkirch-Graffenstaden, Alsace (see coordinates for Illkirch)
- 26.8 Km N to Haguenau, Alsace (see coordinates for Haguenau)
Airports near 48°34'24.26"N and 7°45'7.6"E:
- "SXB" Strasbourg Airport (9.9 Km WSW)
Points of interest near Strasbourg:
- 0.9 Km N Strasbourg Cathedral, Strasbourg, France
- 1.2 Km NNW Kleber Square, Strasbourg, France
- 1.4 Km WNW Strasbourg Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Strasbourg, France
- 1.6 Km N Rhine Palace, Strasbourg, France
- 2.5 Km NNE L'Orangerie Garden, Strasbourg, France
- 2.9 Km NNE European Parliament, Strasbourg, France
Need to calculate the distance between Strasbourg and nearby cities? See Strasbourg to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Strasbourg.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|