- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Sevran Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Sevran, France is: 48.93897 and the longitude is: 2.538716.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||55.15 Meters (180.93 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||FRA|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 26th 2023 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 29th 2023 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Monday September 25th 11:14pm|
Sevran, France Summary
Sevran has a latitude of 48°56'20.29"N and a longitude of 2°32'19.38"E or 48.93897 and 2.538716 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #134 in France.
Sevran, France coordinates are near the Belgium border; 185.5 Kilometers SSW of Dour, Walloon Region, Belgium (see coordinates for Dour).
Populated areas near Sevran:
- 2.2 Km S to Livry-Gargan, IDF (see coordinates for Livry-Gargan)
- 2.4 Km N to Villepinte, IDF (see coordinates for Villepinte)
- 3.1 Km W to Aulnay-sous-Bois, IDF (see coordinates for 93600 Aulnay-sous-Bois)
- 3.2 Km S to Clichy-sous-Bois, IDF (see coordinates for Clichy-sous-Bois)
- 4.2 Km SW to Les Pavillons-sous-Bois, IDF (see coordinates for Les Pavillons-sous-Bois)
Note: Sevran is also located 16.4 Km NE of France capital Paris IDF (see coordinates for Paris).
Airports near 48°56'20.29"N and 2°32'19.38"E:
- "CDG" Charles de Gaulle International Airport (8.3 Km N see coordinates for Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG))
- "ORY" Paris-Orly Airport (27.1 Km SSW see coordinates for Orly Airport)
- "POX" Pontoise - Cormeilles-en-Vexin Airport (40.3 Km WNW)
- "BVA" Paris Beauvais Tillé Airport (65.2 Km NNW)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Sevran.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|